The In-Between (RP Topic)

OOC: You don’t know the entirety of my plan.

Blaze yells, “Don’t!” And tries to stop him.

OOC: @Traykar, That’s what scares me, the unknown factor I cannot know of until things unfold in the due course of time.

OOC: But that’s what makes it fun.

IC: Hitora does anyways.

OOC: I’m going to roll as though everyone who isn’t here, entered the door.

IC: Hitora found himself in a dark room.

Blaze thumbs through his spellbook, “Why didn’t I study this thing earlier?” he says rather panicked. The text is ancient and almost illegible but those with innate magical talent can decipher a few passages and more become readable as the mage develops in skill and control.

@Runa

“Greetings astronauts, war heros, and olympians, I am The Mainframe, formerly the Curator.”

OOC: @BlackBeltGamer98
Just FYI
At the inevitable point where Blaze enters the door, he isn’t going to the same place as Hitora. Everyone is splitting up into two groups.

Blaze finds an item protection spell that, if cast properly, would keep his items from being sealed from his use.

OOC: He didn’t do that for any other world.

OOC; He’s studying a spellbook and this can be a new ability to work on that he unlocked here. I think that should do; have him either ‘level up’ a pre-existing skill or learn a new one after each world, this being the first.

OOC: Yeah, but it just feels like you’re just doing this because it’s my world.

OOC; I don’t want his stuff sealed again. He can have a more limited set of abilities/magic casting ability because of this world as he is using this spell the first time.

IC: Blaze closely reads and follows the instructions in the book, some of it not revealing itself to him but he feels it’s probably because he isn’t ready for the full spell, just the basics.

OOC: If you want, I think Blaze being stuck with Hepohepo would be an interesting setup as he still is a bit wary of the guy. No offense to the Chaos Spirit but that’s how he is right now; unsure about if he can really be trusted. Not yet anyway.

OOC: But you’re just doing it because you’re going to my world.

OOC; I do believe I answered that but yes, it is because of it being your world, last time was a bit of a pain for Blaze as a character because he had no way of being able to do much in the ways of his usual skillsets with and without magic and Keyblades. Sorry if that seems spiteful, I just feel I want to be able to not have Blaze be Blaze. Sorry if that was self centered.

OOC: I dunno, it just feels like that since he doesn’t really have that great of an In Character reason for doing so. And are you saying that blaze is nothing without his powers?

OOC: Not entirely, he has gotten so used to his powers that he has forgotten how to fight without them. He is doing this to not have to relive how he felt about the last time: unable to do much but dodge and get blown up, not even able to access mask powers or use Kanoka or any other tool; he’d be happy to be able to use his firestaff tool at least so he could have something familiar to use. Huh, this is starting to sound like Peter Parker from Spiderman Homecoming.

OOC: If this mattered so much to him, he would have done it right after the Wargames. Not right before some random door that he should have no strong opinion on. I get having a bad feeling about something, but it’s just a fancy door. Look, if it bothers you so much, I can swap your place with Runa.

Also to note, if you’re nothing without the suit, then you don’t deserve to have it.

OOC: He hasn’t had much time between battles or tasks of some sort for his worries to catch up to him. He could walk in as he just completes a basic seal protection and end up falling through darkness, pretty much in free-fall until he reaches some landing point.

IC: Blaze finishes his spell and walks to the door, “Here goes.” He mutters as he steps through.

OOC: But that still doesn’t change the fact that the only reason he’s doing that is because you are worried about what I’m going to do, so you’re mixing OOC knowledge with IC knowledge, which isn’t ever cool.

IC: Blaze found himself in a dark room, “Hello, Astronauts, War heros, and Olympians, I am the Mainframe, but you may call me, The Curator.”

Blaze looks around, “Show yourself!” He calls out. He feels uneasy but he puts that on the backburner as he is worried about what that voice was. He turns in place looking for the source.

OOC: Understood, calling it a night.

“Ha, ha, ha, you are currently in me. Welcome to Axceleration Laboratories, the real Axceleration Laboratories, some people might tell you otherwise, but they would be wrong.”