The Relationship Topic

What would I do with that? I’m not the slide into the DMs kinda person. I really prefer to do stuff irl.

Don’t think that getting her number/getting her social media accounts/whatever is meant to replace face-to-face interaction, but is a supplement. It’s also a 1-on-1 channel, so you can carry on conversations that are uninterrupted by other people, and it’s useful for setting dates and times to be together.

2 Likes

I agree. However I would rather get her social or number Irl, rather than just looking her up online. Doesn’t seem as manly when the alternative exists.

1 Like

You don’t see each other enough. I don’t like being demanding, but here’s the thing: if you can’t get this thing off the ground RIGHT NOW, she could easily move on very soon. I’ve seen it happen too many times. That hug was the moment to establish communication and attraction. You’re nearing the end of the relevancy period, and this is where the other guy she gets to spend more time with that just started talking to her becomes an obstacle you can’t overcome.

Numbers and Facebook friending are the same in the modern age. A girl typically won’t give you her number or accept your request unless she wants to. Send her the request, talk to her on messenger, schedule a date. This is your only option for assured success. The longer you wait, the sooner interest may fade.

3 Likes

Lol when you’re low key flirting but then she catches on so you have to deny it

At that point, don’t even try to deny it lol

3 Likes

Deception and illusion aren’t good ways to get a girl. You get caught, you swallow your pride and admit it.

@Tarvaax and @MaxinePrimal I realize that now. Too late for now tho. I haven’t even actually met her yet anyway. My friend introduced me to her via gc

Yknow at first I thought Invi was just being cruel, but I’m beginning to see the light

1 Like

Who?.

The trick is to immediately devolve into medieval English, it completely throws them off and they soon forget about what you were talking about. Works with ending arguments too.

2 Likes

Um ok

1 Like

Just don’t wish a pox upon them, that’s usually a deal breaker.

What.

A pox I say, a pox.

5 Likes

It seems to be going well. She thinks I’m cute, and we both want to meet irl at some point

Hey don’t drag me into this, you’re misrepresenting my thoughts about this topic

Me. You know, Tenebrae _Invi_ctus

7 Likes

Misrepresenting is what I do

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Ah got it.

Update, she claims to be glad we met (via Instagram post, not just a dm) She doesnt want to say she likes me until we’ve met irl, wants to do so, and is not allowed to date.

Eh you’re young anyways, don’t worry. Slow is the way to go.

1 Like