Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“Oh, hell no!” Bootleg says. “I already went through that dream slag once!”

“And what if you never left?”

1 Like

Bootleg’s arm resumes it’s normal configuration, and he starts waving his middle finger around the room.

“The hell are you doing?” Doohickey asks, concerned.

“If I’m still dead, Primus’ll send me to hell any minute now…”

Pete snickers

1 Like

Bootleg drops his arm.

"Guess I’m alive after all.

There was suddenly a loud, pounding knock on the door.

“What was that?” Asked Fury.

1 Like

“Bootleg! Doohickey!” Razorwing calls. He had taken Doohickey’s exo-suit from the workshop, and was now standing awkwardly in front of the door.

“I know what you’re really doing in there, and while I know you have good intentions, I have to ask you shut it down!” He continues.

“Tell him I said ‘Shut up Razorclaw,’” Fury replied.

1 Like

“You’re going to do that for me, or I’ll have to blast this door open and do it for you!” Razorwing threatens. “You don’t know what you’re doing!”

“We actually just finished!” Doohickey calls back. “At least, we’ve done what we can.”

She looks at the monitor.

“Get ready, Fury. Unless there’s anything else you want to do here, I’m pulling the plug.”

“Do it.” She replied

Doohickey does so, and Bootleg goes to unlock the door.

Fury awoke with a quick jerking motion.

Razorwing hurries into the room.

“Everyone here alright?” He asks.

“Fury’s fine,” Doohickey assures the Minicon Knight, “and Dynamo should be coming out of it soon.”

“We’re you able to-”

“No,” Bootleg says heavily.

Fury said nothing.

Razorwing walks over to Dynamo, balancing himself against a gurney as he wasn’t used to operating an exo-suit.

Bootleg and Doohickey walk over to Fury.

“I’m sorry we couldn’t find anythin’,” Bootleg says quietly."

Fury slid off the Gurney and walked towards the door

Bootleg and Doohickey figure that Fury would like to be alone.

Razorwing walks over to Dynamo.

Pete waved awkwardly

Razorwing takes a hand off the gurney and waves back.

“So, what is happening fellow bots of mischief, mayhem and the general spread of discord and disruption to society?” Asphalt asked cheerfully with a wild grin, making his presence known (damage highly visible) after having kept himself oddly quiet as he’d been continuing his following of Anchoria, keeping himself hard to notice due to it.

Savage had slunk off somewhere soon after their arrival.

1 Like