Transformers: Salvation

“Is it secluded? I don’t exactly handle crowds well. If there aren’t many others around most the time that would be great.”

The Titan Squadron stopped and turned themselves and looked surprised to see some was behind them, each of them stared at her.

Zepar carefully inspects the statue, curious about why it was the way it was.

“I-I think it should be pretty empty,” the engineer says. “All that’s in hangar thirty’s his shop really, and it’s not like it’s a popular attraction or anything.”

In a flicker of blue light, an Autobot woman with digitigrade legs, black and gold armor, and components suggesting some kind of sports car alt-mode materializes, leaning against a wall.

“You’d think a highly-trained team of Decepticon commandos would do something more interesting in their free time,” she jokes.

The statue seemed in reasonable condition for its age; there wasn’t anything too remarkable about it besides its curious lack of a weapon.

Zepar looks at the statue as he drew one of his swords, “I’ll want this back.” He said as he tried to give it to the statue.

Paradox chuckled understanding the joke as the rest looked at him a bit surprised.
“Yeah, I know.” Paradox answered.

The statues arms spring up from its sides, and it takes the sword, pulling it against its chest. The floor around it begins to slide and fold away as it sinks into the floor, revealing a set of stairs.

The Autobot shrugs.

“Eh.”

“Umm, may I have my sword back when I get back here, please?” Zepar asked as he began to carefully go up/down (I don’t know which way the stairs are going) the stairs.

Magnobolt stepped in. “So who are you? And well I am surprised you know us.”

“She’s an autobot.” Sidewire whispered to Techwarp.

“I know, I’ll play it cool.” Techwarp whispered back.

The stairs lead down to a circular chamber, lit by a single, pale-blue light shining from a fixture in the center of the ceiling. The walls were lined with statues of Cybertronian Knights- one of which held Zepar’s sword- and in the center was a small, round pool of liquid metal, above which hovered what appeared to be a rather cleanly-severed forearm.

“Darkrazor,” the Autobot introduces herself. “Autobot intelligence. Part of my job is knowing about 'Cons like you guys.”

“I see.” Magnobolt said.

Sidestrike clears his throat. “I’m sure you know some stuff but not everything.”

“Yeah, yeah whatever.” Sidewire interrupted. “So what brings you here?” he asked.

Darkrazor shrugs.

“Just peoplewatching,” she says.

Zepar approached the pool cautiously, it could easily be a trap; the Knights did use statue drones for security sometimes. (Various archeological sites had stumbled upon that measure and were recorded in the journals of those who discovered and survived them)

What is this stuff? he thought as he looked at the liquid, keeping a good distance from the edge to be safe.

1 Like

A closer inspection of the forearm hovering above the pool might reveal a certain… incompleteness about its look- aside from the fact that it was missing the rest of the body it might’ve been attached to at one point. The appendage seemed half-finished, and lacked any form of alt-mode kibble.

OOC: Protoform forearm?

IC: Zepar draws his other sword and tries to contact it with the liquid to see how the substance would react.

The liquid ripples as the sword’s blade sinks into it. The fingers of the floating hand curl, and panels along the forearm begin to rise.

“Just that?” Sidewire asked surprised.

“There must be more than meets the eye.” Sidestrike said.

Zepar puts the sword away and steps back from the pool towards the statue that held his other sword.

Darkrazor shakes her head.

“Nah, not really,” she says. “Seriously, I just like watching people.”

The floating forearm stops moving. The panels along its length close.

“…um…okay.” Sidestrike said.

“What do you know about us?” Paradox asked out of the blue.