Transformers: Salvation

“Sorry to bother you,” he whispered to the statue, “but, I’m wanting my sword back, please.”

He tries to scan the room, pool and forearm included, to try and find out what they were and if this room had anything dangerous it was hiding.

Darkrazor shrugs again.

“Decepticon special team, combiners, defended Darkmount from a siege or two…”

The scans reveal nothing overtly dangerous. Zepar might be relieved to see that the scan indicated that the “severed” arm actually wasn’t severed at all- it was not a cybertronian limb, but an artificial construct.

2 Likes

“True.” Paradox confirmed.

“But there are other battles which you couldn’t possibly know them all.” Techwarp said as he was sure about that.

“Nah,” Darkrazor affirms. “But I know most of the important ones.”

“Well that’s a compliment.” Sidewire said. “So what now? Like do we have anything else to do, it’s been pretty boring around her like 24/7 wise.”

“Awesome! Thank you. You’re a life saver.”
Broadwing said, greatly excited. He leapt off of his nest, transforming to beast mode and making his way to Hanger 30, all the while completely forgetting to let the poor worker down first.

Zepar cautiously tries to see if he could pry his sword from the statue.

Darkrazor shrugs.

“I know the feeling,” she agrees.

“Uh, you’re welcome!” the worker calls after him. “Thanks for, y’know, not eating me!”

In hangar thirty, Thrift could be seen slumped against the side of his personal spacecraft, evidently getting some rest. It had been a slow day for the junkion merchant.

Zepar could, in fact, do so.

Please don’t be a security drone. he thought as he carefully took back his sword, storing it away, and faced the forearm and pool again.

“And that we can agree.” Techwarp said folding his arms.

“So you want to tell us a little bit about yourself?” Paradox asked.

Broadwing dropped abruptly, directly in front of the junkion.

“Hello there. I heard you’re running a shop? Hope I’m not intruding on anything. I’m just really hungry.”
Broadwing said. His kind and polite tone a drastic and stark contrast to his horrific and imposing appearance.

The gauntlet continues to hover, and the pool beneath it continues to calmly undulate.

“Not much to tell,” Darkrazor says. “Y’know, I think I’ll just let you guys go.”

Thrift is startled awake.

No I do not know what does it mean!” he blurts, jolting upright, before coming to his senses.

“Sorry, I-… what did you want?” he asks, squinting.

“Go where?” Sidewire asked. “We’ve just got out of the headquarters to find something to waste our time.”

“Something is off about her.” Paradox thought.

“Mechanimals, energon, anything I can eat.”

Zepar repeats the experiment from before, watching the gauntlet and keeping his shield ready for if he set off some kind of attack.

Shadowraker decided she wanted to see what all the fuss was about and deployed from Zepar, flying around to look for a good roosting spot to observe from.

“Right, I know,” Darkrazor says. “I’ll let you get back to that now.”

Thrift raises an eyebrow.

“Huh… yeah, I have a few glitch mice I sell for feeding pets… usually my customers themselves aren’t interested in sampling them, though…” he responds, searching the many shelves and compartments on his ship.

The gauntlet moves, splitting open again.

The heads of the statues seemed as good a place as any.

“Fine, I guess.” Sidewire said turning his attention to his group.

“Well I’m not exactly a… Usual customer.”
He said, clicking his claws nervously.

@Chromeharpoon

Shadowraker picks a head and parks herself atop it, watching the gauntlet and pool.

Zepar, being careful to not remove his sword from the pool, tries to see if anything was inside the gauntlet.

Darkrazor cloaks and presumably departs.

Thrift looks back at Broadwing, pauses, and then shrugs.

“Fair enough,” he supposes.

There was nothing inside the gauntlet.

Salvation would soon be approaching its next destination.