Transformers: Salvation

Thrift shrugs.

“Beats me,” he says. “Probably something important and plot-relevant down there, I reckon.”

“It’s a gass giant though. I’m no scientist but isn’t it impossible to land on those?”

“Well, it’s not a tropical or beach planet, so that rules out any possibility of a filler episode,” Thrift rambles, “and nobody’s started reminiscing about our past adventures yet, so there goes the clip show. Therefore, something important is about to happen soon. I’ll bet 500 shanix on it.”

“Do you always say things that don’t make any sense?”
Broadwing asked, rather confused.

Thrift taps a finger to the side of his head.

“Ah, but is it nonsense?” he challenges.

“Uh, yes. Yes it is. Nothing you said made any sense.”
Broadwing said bluntly. Though tried not to sound rude.

1 Like

“Maybe I’m the only one who’s making sense! Whaddya say 'bout that?”

1 Like

“You know you’re probably the weirdest bot I’ve ever met, which means a lot.”
Broadwing started in that same flat tone.

“I like that!”
He finished off with a smile.

Scrapshot pressed the button,
“Time to get to work.”
He stretches his arms and heads out, leaving the building.
“I bet I have a decent chance at finding this hypothetical traitor, if there is one.”
He mumbles to himself as he leaves the main hanger and wanders the ship, occasionally listening to nearby conversations that might peak his interest.

Daria leaves Little Iacon and as she leaves she sees a green bot head down the halls. It was Scrapshot. She didn’t pay much attention and instead looked for a map to the bridge.

“Odd.” Zepar said as he looked closely at the pool of liquid metal, “I wonder…” He said as he reached out to touch it with the gauntleted hand.

OOC: GTG.

1 Like

Thrift gives an enthusiastic thumbs-up in reply.

Some bots were talking about the planet below, wondering what could be down beneath the pink clouds.

A map was readily available.

The cyberglyphs on the gauntlet flash green, and the liquid metal pool turns solid. A pillar rises from the center of the pool. It might’ve been a computer terminal.

“Maybe this is a fuel stop? I’ve heard of ships refueling at gass giants beofore.”

Daria noted the bridge’s position and heads off, walking quite happily as she nears the bridge.

Scrapshot wanders closer to the bots,
“I hadn’t hear where we were yet. A gas giant, that’s very interesting. I wonder what they’ll stop here for.”

Zepar touches the pillar.

Shadowraker keeps an eye out for anything odd. (Eavesdroppers, would-be ambushers, etc.)

@Chromeharpoon

Thrift nods.

“Maybe, maybe…”

On the bridge, the usual suspects could be seen at their stations.

“Yeah, same,” replies an Autobot.

A holographic display activates, explaining the function of the gauntlet. It was some kind of healing tool- the wielder could project an energon beam from his palm and fingertips that could essentially kick the self-repair mechanisms of a target into overdrive, repairing almost any injury short of a severed limb. The consequence was that the target would experience a period of fatigue afterward proportional to the severity of his wounds.

No such oddities were to be found.

2 Likes

OOC: Oh, I basically have a Curaga laser beam. Sweet!

IC: “That’s useful.” Zepar said to himself as he examined the Cyberglyphs on the gauntlet.

Shadowraker also takes a look at the gauntlet before hopping onto Zepar’s shoulder.

“Yeah,” he said, “we should probably get going.” Zepar felt when the ship dropped from Transwarp and knew quite well that they were basically a sitting duck for Bludgeon to go for until they made their next jump.

He closes down the display and makes a mental note of the gauntlet’s abilities before he began leaving the room.

1 Like

The glyphs on the device spoke of the rejuvenating qualities of the Allspark.

1 Like

Shadowraker went into storage mode as Zepar left the room, “Let see where we are now.” He muttered as he left the Savant to look outside.

LightShift led his brothers to the bridge.
“Are we touching down, or just stopping?” He asked.
@Chromeharpoon

Through hangar thirty’s aperture could be seen a moon of the gas giant below: a dark red, cratered sphere of rock marbled with veins of blue.

“Touching down, most likely,” Topside says. “Brakeswitch and Sprocket’s nav data says there’s something down there, in that dark spot.”

The Autobot captain points to the swirling, dark pink clouds in the northern hemisphere.

1 Like