Transformers: Salvation

This warrior was more prepared, launching a pair of sharp spines at SideStep as he charges.

The warrior continues to shriek and claw at Zepar. The concept of surrender seemed foreign to this hive.

Roadkill may wish to fight back, lest he fall victim to his insecticon assailants.

■■■■■■■■■■■■ seemed to have differed to Topside in this instance, due to the Autobot’s greater experience in matters such as these.

“I don’t like being a sitting target, Flyby!” Topside says to the pilot, “Get us moving!”

“I’m trying, captain,” Flyby promises, “but it’s almost like something is holding us in place! Everything is working but we’re not going anywhere!”

“Combat teams in the main hangar report the spontaneous appearance of enemy insecticon forces within,” Motherboard reports.

SideStep dodges, bumping into a nearby bench, before stumbling back to face the warrior.
“Die, mother******!” He screeched, charging.

Primus, forgive me. he prayed as he forced the warrior to be more pinned before he reached to claw out something in the center of the warrior’s chest, “Then surrender your Spark.” He growled as he tried to rip out his Spark Chamber.

“They want this as a new hive; scan for the Queen.” Zepar told Motherboard.

The insecticon roars and charges in turn.

Zepar is successful, and the insecticon is slain.

“Affirmative,” Motherboard responds over the com.

@Toa_Vladin @meepinater @TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister @MaxinePrimal @BlackBeltGamer98
Our heroes feel the ship shudder from bow to stern as Salvation attempts to break free from whatever invisible force was holding her in place. More enemy insecticons continue to materialize in Little Iacon.

“And could someone find and shut down the Ground Bridge?” He calls on the open channel.

He holds the Spark Chamber carefully, briefly mourning the, no doubt, noble warrior it sustained. He looks at the Insecticons, “Tell your queen that, unless she wants us to defend ourselves like this, we want to talk or we will do everything in our power to defend our home and people.” He growled.

“Unless I need to use the Universal Greeting or take another life, I seek not to massacre you.” He warned, standing solemnly over the red Insecticon’s sparkless husk.

“Ground bridge? What’s that got to do with anything?!” Flyby exclaims.

“It would account for the insecticons’ sudden appearance in the main hangar,” Motherboard says.

One tall, lanky insecticon steps forward.

We take ship!” they snarl in broken Ancient. “Leave planet, find Cybertron! Give ship, or die!

“Why do you think we are all the way out here?” Zepar asked.

“Primus is dying and we need the Omega Lock to restore him or there is no future for any Cybertronian life.” He told the Insecticons.

“Your Ground Bridge is working, if we can get communications running at its source, someone more equipped to help you may come.” He theorized.

OOC: He’s speaking in Ancient as well and is alluding to The Knights potentially coming to find them seeing as how that’s the main thing that likely got the Insecticons on this planet in the first place.

1 Like

@Chromeharpoon As Gronius transformed to robot mode, his right shoulder in a pain, Alterion transformed mid-air, attempting to lad on the Insecticon, kicking his back.
Delta was slowly approaching the two Autobots. Her small size was making her a hard target, but her old terran alt mode was not fast enough for the current context.

Redstocker took a sip from a random glass or Energex, looking at the carnage outside.
“Oh, fine!” He yelled as he smashed the glass to the floor and started rolling his wheelchair out of the bar.

@MaxinePrimal “Broadwing, please!”
Song said, opening the door to see what was happening outside.
“Something is happening. It’s not time for training!”

He starred shooting wildly

The insecticon looks confused. Ground bridge, Primus, Omega Lock… these were unfamiliar terms. They shake heir head violently; the enemy was trying to confuse them, they decide.

The insecticon deploys what looked like a primitive gear shredder weapon, generating a spinning disc of energy between prongs jutting from its front.

We take ship!” it repeats, snarling.

The insecticon is sent sprawling, before assuming beast mode.

Roadkill dispatches the two drones.

“YEEEHAH!” He yells

By the time the Insecticon was fully transformed, Gronius prepared his blaster and shoot at him.

Blight grabs his rifle and swings it at the creature.

The blasts inflict little damage upon the insecticon, who deploys its horn-mounted blaster and fires upon Gronius.

The insecticon recoils from the blow, assuming robot mode and deploying a blade. It thrusts its weapon at Blight.

Gronius jumps to a side, while Alterion jumps on the Insecticon’s head, wanting to stab him in the head with one of his knifes.

“Whoa!” Blight exclaims, narrowly dodging the attack. “Can we calm down a little?”

Zepar twitches, something broke and now he’s just mad.

He gave these guys every chance to live now, he’ll make them burn.

He transformed to Dragon Mode and began setting fire to the area around him wildly, turn it into a heckish landscape.

OOC: Excuse me, I know this sounds really bad but, I’m gonna try to find a ‘boss’ theme to fit this.

SideStep promptly attempts to tackle the warrior and slash violently with his axe.

The insecticon warrior bucks and rears to try and throw Alterion off it eventually resorting to transforming to robot mode to dislodge its opponent.

The insecticon warrior only snarls in reply, swinging its blade again.

The insecticon runs through the flames, leaping into the air and diving toward Zepar with their weapon out front.

The warrior catches SideStep in mid-air and then throws the Decepticon into the door of a nearby apartment building.

SideStep laughs as he does so, before firing off several rounds from his pistol.