Transformers: Salvation

Blight attempts to deflect the blade with his weapon.

The shots hit the insecticon in the chest and abdomen, wounding the beast. It snarls and begins to approach SideStep, readying another pair of spikes to launch.

Blight avoids harm, however the insecticon’s blade cuts into his rifle. The warrior swings a punch at Blight’s midsection with its other arm.

“Bug off, bugger!” SideStep yells, running and kicking at the insecticon.

The insecticon doubles over.

The Insecticon’s action is met with a torrent of dragonfire.

The insecticon barrels through the flames, launching the energy disk at Zepar.

@Chromeharpoon Alterion tried his beast to remain on the Insecticon, trying to chock him.

SideStep yells and slashes at the insecticon.

Being a mechanical being, trying to strangle the insecticon would have little effect. The beast manages to throw Alterion off, turning and firing a spike at the bot.

The insecticon is slain. More were appearing in Little Iacon in flashes of white light, and Salvation continues to struggle against whatever unseen force held her in place.

Nearby, Sprocket and Grommet could be seen fighting through the enemy insecticons, bickering all the while.

SideStep sprinted at the nearest insecticon (again) and fired his pistol.

SideStep hits the insecticon in the head, killing it. Sprocket and Grommet drive to him in their vehicle modes, reverting to robot mode when they reach him.

“'sup?” SideStep greets them, slurring the word.

“Oh, hell,” Grommet groans, “this one’s drunk.”

Sprocket rolls his eyes. “Yeah, well, beggars can’t be choosers when they’re ship’s getting boarded by a hive of viscious insecticons, can they?”

He turns his attention to SideStep.

“Alright, man, listen,” he says, “I think I know where these guys are coming from.”

“Right.” SideStep said. “Lemme at 'em!”

Unless he would dodge, the Insection might get burnt to death, as at his point Gronius transformed in his dragon mode. Sparks were flying out of his wounded wing, tho the Predacon was ignoring them.

Zepar tries to evade the disk then whack the Insecticon using his tail like a flail.

Lightshift, Vigor, and Thrust sat behind a bench, firing at the insecticons. “This would be so much easier if we could actually combine!” Complained Vigor.

2 Likes

“Yeah, well that’s the trouble,” Sprocket says. “They’re at that old ground bridge in the lake!”

“Yes, and you’re too intoxicated to trust with shutting it off!” Grommet scoffs.

“Grommet, don’t insult the crazy drunk, please,” Sprocket implores.

A nearby Facelift perks up and approaches them in his tank mode.

“Combine, you say?” he repeats. “Well, when this is over, I think I could help with that…”

OOC: Gronius is not a predacon.

IC: The insecticon is set aflame and runs off, shrieking.

The insecticon is thrown backwards. Leaping to their feet, they fire three more energy disk at Zepar.

1 Like

OOC: Sorry, I forgot. It’s that I was used to naming him Predacon from his other selfs.

Gronius transformed to robot mode. Sparks were still flying from his shoulder, and it was obvious that it was hurting. Alterion came running to him.
“Are you OK?”
“Yes… Sir…”
“Can you sill fight?”
Gronius looked at the sparks.
“Yes…”

Zepar charges at the Insecticon, trying to dodge the disks.