Transformers: Salvation

“Yeah, as we were saying-” Sprocket begins to say, however, a pack of insecticon warriors descends upon him, Grommet, and SideStep.

Facelift reverts to robot mode, leaps out from behind cover, and begins to charge toward the three, charging his cannon.

Zepar is able to enter the Savant.

Zepar locked the door behind him and went to the lift he found, activating it.

SideStep slashes at the nearest insecticons.

Lightshift, Thrust, and Vigor focus their fire on the new group.
“Where the living heck are these idiots coming from?!” Vigor screamed at the two scientists.

The lift descends, taking Zepar to the computer room. Alarms and warning messages written in ancient are displayed on the holo-screens.

One warrior catches SideStep’s blade in its right hand and attempts to throw him aside.

This is greatly appreciated by Sprocket, Grommet, and Facelift, who are able to more effectively combat the insecticons with the Splitters’ supporting fire.

Another white flash signals the arrival of more hostile insecticons.

“Ancient facility!” Sprocket shouts back. “Ground bridge! On the surface!”

“Yes, and it’s also possible that Salvation’s current immobility might be connected to that, as well!” Grommet adds.

SideStep folds his axe away, striking out with a punch, although he was a bit off, stumbling aside.

The Splitter brothers continue their firing.

“Well, get down there!” Shrieked Vigor. “Or I’ll go!”

Zepar requests the computer connect to his gauntlet so he can more easily translate whatever stuff’s with the Ground Bridge and maybe understand the Insecticons as well.

The punch does not wound the insecticon warrior.

A burst of gunfire or two, however, does manage to kill it.

“That’d be great, thank you!” Sprocket calls back.

Inquisitive Savant’s AI is unable to establish a connection.

Zepar tries to understand why this was the case.

What Zepar was trying to do was simply beyond the capabilities of the gauntlet. It could heal, and store small amounts of data, but that was about it.

Flipping limited data storage. He thought.

Then, he had an idea and asked if the Ground Bridge could be overridden.

1 Like

Vigor sighed. The three brothers ran over.
“Tell us where to go.” Lightshift said. “And what to do.”

That was unfortunately beyond Savant’s capabilities.

“Alright,” Sprocket says, “so a couple away teams found this old Knight base on the surface- it had a whole lotta stasis pods and a ground bridge-”

“-Which the insecticons are now using to invade the ship,” Grommet cuts in.

“Well duh,” an irritated Sprocket replies. “Anywho, I’ll give you the coordinates.”

Sprocket does so.

OOC: I just got a horrible idea; who wants to make a digital Pandora’s Box and plant it in the Ground Bridge controls?

IC: Zepar recalls a simple way to make things rather unpleasant for computers and was able to not take up a lot of data storage.

“Right… so we just fly on down there and stop them?” Thrust asked.
SideStep folded his arms. “I’m comin’ along too!”

Gronius and Alterion were heading towards the nearest hangar door of the Salvation. They were shooting at every Insecticon that was showing popping on their path.
Delta, now in robot mode, was trying to search for other members of the Salvation. She lost sight of Gronius and his companion a few minutes ago, not knowing where they went to.

Redstocker rolled out of the Antilian Sunrise and into the Little Iacon. He took his shot gun and loaded it, before shooting at the nearest Insecticon of his location.

“Screw it!” Wildsong said, running out of the training room, not waiting for Broadwing.

Sprocket nods enthusiastically.

“Yeah, that’s exactly what you need to do,” he says.

The insecticon turns to face Redstocker, clearly angered more than it was injured. In its beast mode, it deploys its horn blaster and fires a powerful shot at the Autobot.

In hangar thirty-one, Salvo could be seen tearing insecticon warriors apart as they foolishly ran up to face her. The mech-clad minicon throws one clear out of the hangar and onto the flight deck beyond.

“Crewman Zepar,” Motherboard reports, “results of scan of anomalous signal failed to yield definitive conclusion, aside from it not originating from hostile insecticon presence.”

In hangar thirty, Thrift rolled between stacks of crates, shooting at hostile insecticons with his cannon.

“Gah! I can’t remember any good Starship Troopers quotes!” he laments as he fires. A stack of energon cubes bursts apart as an insecticon warrior seizes the junkion peddler and lifts him high in the air.

“I don’t wanna know what breaks first!” Thrift pleads to his opponent.

“Okay… you guys are coming with, right?” Thrust says.

“F**k!” Redstocker yelled as he tried his best to roll his wheelchair out of the range of the Insecticon’s blast.

Alterion rose an eyebrow, a confused look on his face, as Gronius was covering his wounds in his shoulders with his hand.
“Impressive.” Gronius said.
“Scrap that.” Alterion turned to Salvo. “Did they got inside?”

“I wonder what the city founders of Hiroshima would have to say about that!” Delta said smirking as she approached Thrift.

“Me? Ah, no, not a chance,” Sprocket says, shaking his head.

Heavens no,” Grommet refuses.

Unfortunately, Redstocker could not evade the blast.

Salvo blasts a charging insecticon into pieces, before turning to Alterion.

“Well, yeah!” she confirms. “What’s it look like?”

Thrift turns his head and raises an eyebrow in confusion.

“_Wha-_agh!”

The insecticon warrior sharply propels its knee into the junkion’s back, producing an awful crunching sound. It drops thrift and begins to stomp towards Delta.

The blast hit the back of his wheelchair, sending him rolling before falling off.
“I hate my spark!” the old Autobot said, as he crawled to the wheelchair, shootting from behind it.

“It looked like you were guarding the hangar so that they could not get inside.” he said, before shooting one of the Insecticons. “My apologies if I was wrong.”

OOC: That was a quote from Starship Troopers btw.
IC: Delta opened her optics widely as she turned to her terran car mode and drove off.