Transformers: Salvation

@Jcton

Juliana stumbles and she falls on top of Scrapshot, “Oh!! I I’m So Sorry!” she jumpes up quickly, “I hope I didn’t hurt you!”

Alas, due to Alpha’s small stature, he went flying across the Salvation, he was having the time of his life

Until Aridocara caught him

“Oh, uh, okay.”
Broadwing said, looking for something to hold on to.

Unfortunately being the poor indecisive little grub he is, Broadwing hadn’t found anything in time. He was thrown on to the ground and sent sliding back for a considerable distance.

Scrapshot brushes himself off,
“Oi, I’m fine. No thanks to our pilots.”

Actaeon braced himself as the ship shakes. Hopefully, not falling over, he quips back Shakedown,
“Thank you for reminding me, but on this ship, I have to wonder if that matters anymore.”

Greasemonkey places a hand over his mouthplate.\

“Oh dear…” he reacts.

Shakedown picks himself up off the floor.

“Yeah, whatever,” he says.

“The Pit was that all about?” Toss-up asks, referring to the sudden turbulence.

2 Likes

Broadwing stood up and shook himslef off, not seeming too phased by the experience. He then turned to Greasemonkey.

“I’m alright!”

The old engineer nods.

“Good,” he says. “I would have hated to be scraping you off the catwalk. Messy business, that is; and too much paperwork for my liking.”

Actaeon looks around,
“My only guess is it wasn’t something you’d like.”

“Prob’ly wasn’t nothing you’d like, either, I’ll bet,” Toss-up replies, nodding his head.

“Oh, I’m sure they have a reason.” She looks at her Chronometer, “Oh no!! I’m late! Late for work! I got so caught up in our conversation I lost track of time! I’ve got to go! Sorry again!” She then takes off at a run towards the Antillian Sunrise.

Zepar (being average size) felt the lurch and his gauntleted hand went to brace himself against something; that something was the obelisk’s terminal(?).

Epsilon felt the lurch and it startled him, causing him to quickly rise to his feet.

The gauntlet’s glyphs light up, and the terminal begins to reshape; an indent shaped like the Omega Key forms on its surface.

Grommet stumbles, and drops the Hot Spot cube.

The tremor had passed quickly, but startled the small mechanimals that Epsilon had been watching. A tiny, cat-like bot jumps up and bolts away, and the aquatic creatures in the energon pool dive.

Epsilon made a note to help keep the critters in the park if they escaped; it’d give him something to do besides wander the halls.

Zepar stands back up and places the Omega Key into the indent.

The mechanimals were all scurrying this way and that. A small, lizard-like one with a long tail clambers up Epsilon and comes to rest on the bot’s shoulder, curling up and transforming into a green-hued disk.

In that moment, there is a bright flash, and a humming sound reverberates through the chamber. The blue liquid begins to seep out of the Omega Key again, running down the obelisk and into channels that began to appear in the floor. The golden sentinels rise to their feet and raise their swords in salute.

The Hot Spot cube hits the ground, having been dropped by grommet. A green-blue glow appears within the nebulous aura visible in its porthole, and wisps of energy reach out and touch the channels of strange fluid.

Zepar brings the Cube closer to the Key.

Epsilon tries to corral the fleeing critters.

The cube’s energies continue to flow into the mysterious fluid- which was beginning to seem less like energon- and now tiny, multi-legged bots were crawling from the channels in the floor.

The liquid emanating from the key flows out of the chamber, and more lights in the Savant’s corridors begin to bloom to life.

The mechanimals all dart away into the city.

“What in the name of Primus are these things?” Zepar asked as he tried to not squish any of these creatures.

“Scrap.” Epsilon said, “hey, security?” He called on the comlink, “the Mechanimals in the parks got spooked when the whole ship lurched and now they’re in the city and are probably still in a panic.”

He hangs up and looks at the little lizard sleeping on his shoulder, D’aw! he thought, You look so adorable.

“I don’t know,” Grommet says, astonished. “I’ve never seen anything quite like them before.”

The creatures aimlessly skitter around the chamber, emitting high-pitched squeaks as they snap their mandibles.

Motherboard makes note of this and begins to take necessary action.

“Great,” Flyby groans. “We’re in the middle of nowhere- moreso than usual, anyway- our ship’s needs fixing, and now we need to mobilize pest control. And that’s just our current predicament! Never mind the looming threat of overzealous Decepticons and possible extinction.”

Zepar tries to connect to the Savant’s computer and ask what these little…things were.

Epsilon hopes the critters will be alright, they were only scared and just wanted to find a safe place. He looks around for any Mechanimals that were nearby he could try to help return to their homes.

OOC: (checked on Google and found out it’s a picture of the watch-bot from the Bayverse; I want to say from Dark of The Moon but I’m not entirely sure). I seriously hope that these guys aren’t dangerous.

A holo-screen pops up over the obelisk. These small creatures were a species of arthropod-esque mechanimals that were commonly seen nesting in and around Wells of Sparks and Hot Spots. Like the Predacons, they went extinct during the War of the Primes. These ones here, created by the Hot Spot cube, were the first of their kind in many millions of years.

The mechanimals would likely be fine. They had survived up to this point in the voyage, after all.

In the meantime, Salvation was drifting through space as the ship and her crew regained their bearings, following their jarring entry back into normal space.