Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

Oddball shrugs. Seeing Jetfire so distressed had put him out of the mood for mischief. He was now genuinely curious as to what was troubling him.

She nodded, “Just curious,” she wrote, “I found it quite amusing.”

“Not much huh?”
The autobot said.
“I guess I’m in the same boat. I’m just… Feeling a little homesick is all.”
He leaned back in his makeshift seat and looked back up at the sky above.
“I’m tired of being cooped up in here. I miss the good old days back on earth. I miss Landmine, and Scattershot, and Red Alert. D@mmit I even miss Optimus!..”
Jetfire sighed, looking back down at the ground.
“I guess that new kid picked one hell of a time to show up. A revolution may just be exactly what I need.”
@Chromeharpoon

“Yeah, I guess he’s nice like that.”
Nebula said.
“Say, what’s your name anyway?”

“Penicilla,” she wrote down.

“That’s nice. Very uh… Fitting. I guess.”
Nebula said, not really sure what else to say.

She wrote more down, “Sorry, I’m not as interesting. Writing everything down doesn’t help me it seems…”

“Don’t worry about it too much. I’m sure things will get better the more we get to know you.”

Her cheeks under her mask glowed a bit after that comment. She wrote something down, “Well, do you all have anything I can tend to? Repair wise?” She lifted up the board.

“No, I’m feeling just fine. Thanks though.”

She nodded and wrote out some more, “So, what is your plan?”

My plan is to help out Maximus and make sure he’s in fighting shape. I have a hunch this revolution won’t go to well without that electric skill set of his. As a group though we’ve been doing recon and intel gathering for the bulks.”

“I kinda wonder if it’s worth talking, or in my case writing, anything to our guards,” she wrote.

“You mean the Vex? Please. You really think they’d listen to us? They don’t even listen to the bulks. It’s not worth the effort.”

Once at the vent, Tie-Grabber finagles with the cover so they can get back inside. He then re-secures it back in place and hopes no-one notices. He will either climb back up or, if Ramjet was okay with it, ride the jet back up to the area they jumped down from. Then start heading back through the vent for the doc’s office.

Railgun internally shook his head, but decided it was best to play along now.

“At that size, my cannon would be sure to make a mess if I shot someone. Imagine the size of the hole I could put in you.”

Machbreaker watched carefully and looked to see if any scanners and other equipment pick up additional reads from these.

Ramjet did indeed fly up back to the level where they began. Allowing Tiegrabber to stay on the whole way up. He gently touched down on the vent floor and transformed back into bot mode.

“Well, I think that little expedition was rather informative.”

“Primus! Didn’t even think about that.”
He said excitedly.
“Slag! Could you imagine what Nebula could do at Bulk size? She’s pretty tough as is, but if she were as big as the rest of 'em she’d probably be running this place.”

There was the scanner they used before, but given that it was designed for Cybertronian physiology, there’s no telling how it would read the Vex gas.

“Yeah, that Maximus and his gang must be rich! We better get paid for this when we get out.” Tie-Grabber half joked. Half. No, seriously, how did they get such a nice ship?

But now that they’re just walking through the vents, Tie-Grabber hands the picture back to Ramjet.

Now there was a terrifying thought. Railgun would dwell on that more, but he honestly wasn’t sure who would be afraid of more at that point.

“…Perhaps it’s best we stay small in that case.” Is all he can respond with.

Well, whatever can help with the tests will do. If it provides no additional info, he leaves it alone just to watch.

He took it and continued walking.

“Well he’s a pirate right? I’m sure he’s pretty wealthy.”
Ramjet replied, taking the statement more seriously than intended.
“We can probably ask him when we get the chance.”

“Yeah. Bein’ big would be fun and all, but being small also has it’s number of advantages.”

The scanner doesn’t offer anything new. Railfire continues his tests, not paying attention to the minicon’s actions.

“Then please, enlighten me. What is that plan? Then tell the rest of the inmates! They deserve to know!”

“I’ve been telling people. The Star Talons, the pirate crew I’m a part of, we have plenty of outposts on different planets. All of them, well, okay, most of them are perfectly hospitable worlds. We could very easily go to one of those planets and make a colony for ourselves. A fresh start for everyone who doesn’t have anyplace else to go.”
Maximus said, calming down a fair bit.

@ProfSrlojohn

“And you’re captain’s going to be okay with this?” She said with a doubting tone.