Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

The spear takes out another small group of drones, before returning to Maximus’ hand.

The Knight weapons and medical equipment could not be repaired with the conventional tools that Whetstone, and the ship at large, possessed, due to their age, the exent of the damage on some of the specimens, and their technologicaly-advanced nature. Our heroes currently possessed but one thing that could have a chance at doing so.

Hammer’s optics suddenly opened, he yawned. He looked around his room with his head from the bed which he was on.

Hammer yawned again. “Aa I needed that sleep.” said Hammer as he stood up from his bed and walked away from the bed, he began to jump short jumps on his left leg to his right leg.

He was jogging in one place he didn’t move from his spot then he stopped for a moment, he did his regularly stretches, stretching his waste 180, and his legs.

He then began doing his strength exercises, he started with a mix variation of push ups. Normal push ups, push ups with only one hand, jumping squads push ups. Keeping him in shape and in top fit energy.

1 Like

Seraphicon enters the brig, not wearing the Apex Armor nor did he have any relics, aside from the Tryptich Mask, on his person.

He approached Sparkplug’s cell.

Firestorm watched Maximus break in his new tool, enjoying the sight of seeing him in good spirits.

Sparkplug was staying down, waiting for something to happen.

Hecate entered the bar, where she met the three Minicons, still a little dizzy. They were trying to fix everything they’ve destroyed when they merged.
H: “What happened here?”
G: “Oh, nothing! These two scrap-headed glitches just DESTROYED THE BAR!”
Sp: “Hey, you helped us too!”
G: “I did not intended to do it!”

Dicius was recharging in his room.

Warya was also in her room, contemplating at her argue with Daybrake.

Ironjaw returned to his normal size.
H: “Hey, you are back!”
I: “Yeah… I think I like this smaller size too.”
H: “You are still bigger than everybody ya know.”
I: “Yeah…”

Chopbot was searching for Firestorm.
OOC: I think Firestorm is in the training room, am I right? I was too lazy to read those replies.

1 Like

As Hammer finished his exercises, he contacted Firestorm via comlink.

“Hey, Firestorm, there is something I need to talk with you about.” said Hammer through the comlink.

(@BlackBeltGamer98)

“I’m in a training room; come on over and we can chat here.” Firestorm said in a friendly tone.

Seraphicon knocks gently on Sparkplug’s cell, “Hey, there.” He said, “Ready for me to enter your mind again?”

“Alright I’ll meet you there.” said Hammer as he ended the comlink.

He exited his room and closed his door, he walked through the hallway towards the training room.

After some walking he reached the training room, if Firestorm would look around he could see Hammer approaching.

1 Like

Firestorm waves to Hammer, showing where the Knight was sitting.

1 Like

Hammer could see Firestorm waving at him, he walked towards him.

“Mind if I join siting ?” asked Hammer towards Firestorm.

“Please, there’s plenty of seats.” Firestorm said to Hammer, gesturing to seats adjacent to the Knight.

“Do I have a choice?”

Whetstone sat in his workshop, repairing the Knight weapons. He pulled out a welder and repaired some fissures, as well as strengthening the metal.
He set the fixed weapon aside in a small bin, then started working on another one. He pulled out some scrap metal and fashioned it into a new hilt for the weapon, then attached it.

“If you don’t want me poking around in there, you need only say so.” Seraphicon told him.

OOC: Hey, Meepinater, you have Blackgem and it can use the Cyber Caliber when combined.

Hammer nodded and he sat on a seat.

“Thanks, now the reason why I wanted to talk with is. I want to know somethings first.” said Hammer.

As he began explaining everything that happened, his plan to contact Megatronus to help him with his rage and anger issues in the battle and that Megatronus did not accept helping and that in the end he was kinda rude, but he did heed his advice and decided to talk with Onyx.

But that did went accordingly to plan because the mask showed him a vision, he explained Daybreak with every detail he could possibly remembered, by first being in a dark void and then being on a cliff side seeing all of Cybertron’s planets and the colonies and the featureless humanoid silhouette, and that a wave of luminous blue liquid rose high above the cliff.

And that everything was back to life and that a aura quickly increased the intensity completely engulfing the scene as Hammer’s vision faded and that he appeared standing in the armory once more.

1 Like

He sighed.
“It’s OK.”

1 Like

“That sounds a lot like the vision the Matrix showed us all a while back.” Firestorm said, nodding.

“And Megatronus wasn’t being rude, he knows his strengths and his flaws and wanted to guide you to one better able to advise you in the thing you are struggling with.” Said the Knight.

“What you saw was the plan that the Heralds have for Cybertron and that, if one; no, when, is selected, The Next Prime shall take up the battle and save all of Cybertronian life from what remains of Unicron’s dark forces.” He explained.

Seraphicon puts on the Predender disc and then the mask, “If you have any qualms with this, please let me know.” He said to Sparkplug with a comforting tone.

Sparkplug moved his hand in the air as a sign of not caring.

“I’m going in.” Seraphicon said, activating the Tryptich Mask and focusing on the room he entered when he left the elevator in Ghympsy’s “room”.

OOC: If I can have him focus enough, Seraphicon may be able to skip all the trolling and pick up where he left off.

He would end up in the hallway with the five doors again.

“That’s what Daybreak told me as well.” informed Hammer.

“No it wasn’t that he couldn’t really help…he just didn’t want to. He didn’t want to waste his time. And I was so foolish to think that he could possibly help me…I was expecting too much for a bot, which clearly there was nothing there to begin with.” said Hammer to Firestorm explaining his point of view. “His genes run through me…I have his rage, and he knows best how that feels like…but he didn’t want to help me.”

“So it’s like a prophecy which will likely happen.” said Hammer.

1 Like