Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

He walks to Ghympsy’s door and opens it, “You now know I am not able to do this continually,” he said, “I have no desire to harm you, Ghympsy but I want to speak with you and ask you allow me to meet you directly and not be delayed.”

“Hammer, Megatronus took advice from Onyx in regards to helping control his own temper.” Firestorm said, “He was trying to help you and he wasn’t wanting to waste his time, he has all of eternity before him, he didn’t want to waste your time and pointed you to one who he had been advised by because he wanted you to learn what he did: a higher level of self-control.”

“The events you saw shall come to pass in that The Next Prime shall vanquish the Heralds and save the universe but that will not be without its risks and losses.” Firestorm told him, “War never comes without great cost.”

1 Like

Hammer sighs. “You make him sound so good and so good hearted, but when I was there everything I know about him shattered like a piece of glass…” said Hammer as he began thinking it over. “Maybe I was searching for the wrong bot and I had my hopes to up for the wrong bot. Still when I wanted to talk with Onyx that vision came, and then I see myself back in the armory.”

“So basically I was right about it. But I’ll try the best of my abilities to make so that the end of the War will not come with a great cost, and I’ll stop the Heralds with or without the Matrix, even if that cost me my spark. I am willing to die for the fate of our universe.” said Hammer in a defining tone.

“If victory, true victory, is going to happen, we need to find The Next Prime or our victory will not be a lasting one.” Firestorm said.

“I’ve known Megatronus, and he is a nice guy, in his own way.” He said, “It’s in the little things, such as him pointing you towards one better able to answer your questions and the fact he helped train me and my brethren alongside the others showed me his nice side in that he helped us become stronger by challenging us to become better and to be mindful of our flaws and work with others to strengthen everyone.”

“If someone here is proven worthy…which that excluse me out of the question. I can’t be a Prime with this anger issue I have. Still how do I do it, do I control it and fight it over. Or become one with it…” wondered Hammer.

“Its nice to hear nice things about him, one day when I visit him again I would like to see that kind of Megatronus which you speak of with my very own optics.” said Hammer.

He would once again be teleported to the party world.

“Primes aren’t born, they’re made.” Firestorm said, quoting Optimus, “That means one works to become a Prime, it’s not just a title but a sort of trait, a personality, that cherishes and acts upon the virtues Primus wants us to cherish.”

“You may still have a shot and, if you work hard in self-improvement, I promise you could be considered.” He said.

“And regarding Megatronus,” he said, “When he fell for Solus he would work hard to impress her by showing how good of a leader he could be by helping push us Knights harder to be better warriors.”

He chuckles, “I guess he was more of a tough love person.”

Seraphicon heads over to the door, wearing his costume he got before.

This time the door from the Titan’s foot was guarded by two Insecticons. They’re whole armour was painted in neon colours.

Seraphicon thought, Yup, he’s trolling me.

He walks up to them, “Good evening.” He said, “May I enter?”

The two nodded in the same time and let him to enter.

Ichor was modifying his new drones in the armory, while the original five watched in anticipation

“I think I already know that Firestorm but thanks anyway. You sure learned a lot from them while you had the chance.” said Hammer politely.

“Okay here is my mission, first I’ll try to make my inner peace till the Mask is fully juiced up. Then I’ll talk with Onyx about my “Megatronus Anger Issues Thing”.” said Hammer referring as he too has a anger issue like Megatronus.

Hammer laughs. “Hahaha, I wonder what did Solus saw inside of him…love has been a mysterious thing to me.”

1 Like

“Thank you.” Seraphicon said politely.

He tries the same ‘ghosting’ trick as before to get through the likely crowd.

“Thank you, Hammer.” Firestorm said smiling at the good memories.

“Take it one step at a time and don’t worry,” he said, “Onyx is great at giving advice on temper control.”

“I like to think she saw a lot of wonderful things; behind his outward appearance was someone who cares for each and every one of those he was given stewardship over.” Firestorm told Hammer, “While ruthless in battle, Megatronus was a caring and charismatic teacher as shown when he pushed each and every one of us, Primes included, to be better warriors and become the best we can be.”

1 Like

“No problem.” said Hammer smiling back.

“I think the solution is to be one wit it, and not fight it. In battle to become one with anger, and change that anger into power and thus clearing your mind. Maybe that’s it…but I won’t truly know if I don’t ask Onyx.” said Hammer.

“So everything you say to me right now about him, you see it in me. Just how you remember Megatronus ?” asked Hammer.

@BlackBeltGamer98

1 Like

“I remember Megatronus as a mighty warrior and a tough teacher.” Firestorm said, “While his rage was legendary, his heart was golden like the Matrix.”

“But I see things in you that I didn’t see in Megatronus.” He said, “However, I think I’ll take a page from Megatronus’s book and tell you to try and learn that for yourself.”

“You may be surprised just how different you are from the Dark Warrior despite all of your similarities.” Firestorm said, “Nevertheless, be proud that you are so much like him, you have a great deal to learn, just as he did and, if you surpass the expectations of your trials and succeed, you will grow into a legendary warrior.”

“Some advice I have about wielding anger is not to make it a primary source of strength but let it act more in the background; a flame that burns too strong burns out quickly but one that is focused and carefully drawn out and sustained is a force to be reckoned with.” Firestorm explained.

“I recommend getting Onyx Prime’s thoughts and advice, Megatronus would not have suggested it if he didn’t feel the first Beastformer wouldn’t be able to help you in some way.” Firestorm told Hammer.

1 Like

This time there was nobody in the elevator.

1 Like

Seraphicon is very thankful for this and looks for the button that would take him to meet Ghympsy.

Once again, the button was on the very top of the wall.

1 Like

Seraphicon presses the button.

“Well I can see that I am different then him, maybe so in character. Since I poses great strength and I am a formidable warrior, in Bellator few challenged me since most of the warriors feared what I could do and that I poses his hot fiery rage.” said Hammer as he began to think.

“So I should let the enger flew through me like a river right ? And never hold on to it, just let it pass.” said Hammer.

The elevator started its incredibly long journey, but something was… odd. It seemed to move slower.