Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“Come with me.” Firestorm said, standing up, “perhaps I can show you one way you can channel your anger.”

Seraphicon looked up, as if to silently say, You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?

“Alright, if you say so.” said Hammer as he stood up, ready to follow Firestorm.

7 hours later
The doors of the elevator opened.

Firestorm led him to an empty sim-chamber.

“Let’s imagine your anger is like a mighty river.” He said as he flicked a few switches on the panel. “One that surges and summons forth massive waves.”

Seraphicon walked out, “Ghympsy, where are you?” He asked.

“Um alright, if you say so.” said Hammer, not knowing what Firestorm is about to do.

He would once again arrive on the hallway with the golden door.

Suddenly the room became what Firestorm described, “Now, enter the river and try to reverse its flow without any tools or weapons.” He said, standing at the bank of the river.

Seraphicon knocks on the door.

No response.

“Um alright, sure if that helps.” said Hammer as he entered the river as he tried to reverse the flow.

His valiant efforts were rewarded by getting hurled off his feet and launched downstream like a piece of driftwood by a huge surge. Since this was a simulation, there was no real danger.

When he reached land, he would find himself right where he started.

“Not very easy is it?” Firestorm asked as he pressed and flicked more inputs into the panel.

Seraphicon tries to open the golden door.

“No it is not but I don’t see what your trying to say…maybe.” Hammer went in to the river again, optics closed as he tried to go through the river without any force as he tried to reverse the flow without much force.

1 Like

It would be extremely hard because it was made by 100% pure gold, but he would succeed.
Inside there was a beautiful room using modern architecture. The walls were yellow and the carpet was white. There were also two huge windows, representing the Titan’s eyes. If you would look at them, you could see the entire city.
The two Predacons that were initially guarding the door, together with a third, yellow bot, were playing video-games on a holo-TV, staying on a sofa, with Energon-based foods all around them.
OOC: Gtg.

1 Like

He would meet the same result and get hurdled down the river like a leaf in a hurricane before being put back on the shore.

“Hold your horses, there.” Firestorm said as a dock and basic raft appeared but it had no rudder and no oars or any control mechanisms. It was kept to the dock by a set of ropes, “Hop in and see where the river takes you; other than that, the same rules as before apply.”

Seraphicon stepped inside and walked to be behind the sofa, not wanting to disturb their games. He waited for them to get to a good stopping point.

OOC: understood.

Hammer did as told and he hoped it and waited to see where the river would take him.

It started out alright until the river surged and tossed him around like a toy in the hands of a youngling until he was thrown into the river, sent through another spin and rinse cycle before finding himself on the shore again.

“Are you going to try again?” Firestorm asked, “or are you ready for the next thing?”

Dark couldn’t help but laugh at Hammer’s misfortune at being tossed around by the river despite the Bellator warrior’s efforts.

“I’m ready for the next thing.” said Hammer in a not so polite tone since he didn’t liked being tossed like a toy.

The boat became a pontoon raft and a set of oats and a rudder appeared, “Now, white-water raft.” Firestorm said, “Ride the waves but do not let them dictate what you do.” He spawns another one and rafts down on it, leaving the last one for Hammer, “I’ll meet you at the dock.” He said before vanishing into a canyon.

OOC: please find a virtual dice roller and have it roll a twenty-sided die and tell me the result. I recommend Online Dice Roller.

“Wow wait where are you going ?” said Hammer as he hoped again on the boat, he rode the waves but he didn’t let them dictate what he wanted to do. “I will not allow you to dictate me what I do, I am my own master.” said Hammer as he was going through the river using his mighty strength to dictate his own path through the river.

OOC: what ?

OOC: sent you a link.

IC: the waves crashed as he moved the boat through the Rapids. The river rose and fell like a wild beast but what was strange is that it surged stronger when Hammer’s anger rose.

“Now you don’t.” said Hammer as he kept the boat in line and in track, he wouldn’t let the river send him back, “I won’t let you send me back to the shore, do you understand I won’t let you !” said Hammer as maneuvered the boat through the river not letting it dictate him.