Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“Y’know that sinkin’ feelin’?” Bootleg inquires of those near him. “That feelin’ ya get when ya jus’ know somethin’ bad’s ‘bouta happen? Yeah, I’m startin’ to get it just a little.”

“Something is indeed amiss,” Beta Maxx notes, suspicious.

2 Likes

Firestorm gets that wide eyed and curious look on his face, he sees the Forge and Apex Armor were in the room with him.

“What raw materials do I need for this?” He asked, trying to see if he could make it on the ship practically immediately.

“I know exactly what you mean. Everything about this makes my feathers stand on end.”

It’s possible that the Forge of Solus Prime and the Apex Armor were all that were required for the procedure.

The Salvation appears to change course and fades from view. As the Excalibur continues its’ journey to Aevum, the distortions in Transwarp space grow more extreme.

1 Like

Zipline and Cargo press their faces to the nearest viewport.

“'You seen a movie like this?” Cargo queries his friend.

“No- er, yes. Um… Not a good one? No, wait- Never mind.”

As Killstreak enters the hangar, she is awaited by Absolution. The former stares a moment at the latter, with a face of neither anger nor warmth. Absolution had to read her emotions to get a clue as to how Killstreak was feeling: uncertain. Killstreak gives a slow nod and departs.

Coalburn continues to rest peacefully.

OOC: I thought Absolution’s ability would be cool, but I still have rarely used it…

2 Likes

“This supposed to be my turn! Make me a favour and be on our side at least once!”
“Giffin is right. Think logically at least once.”
“Look… Furiaan. I just met you. I know that you are a wild soul. You can use all of your skills in fighting the bad guys. And after this, who knows? Maybe you all will actually get your body. Wouldn’t be awesome to do whatever you want without depending of the rest of us?”
A moment of silence passed.
“Fine. But once we finish this, I am done with you all.”

1 Like

Hammer accepted their help and their power and strength, then even more bots came everyone Hammer has met in his life to Tron, Hydro Rex, Relic Hunters and even Megatronus along side Liege Maximo.

Hammer let their force flew threw him as he felt he was born a thousand times, he then clenches his fists." How could I forget that." said Hammer as he looked to his found memories.

“Because you don’t need them!” said Dark Hammer. “You only need me.” he said in a arrogant tone.

“This is where you are wrong.” Hammer said. “You were never my true source of strength nor power…my friends are the people I care about. You are on other hand…but a parasite and now I have to cleanse you of my body and spirit.” said Hammer as he made his stance along side everybody right next to him.

“We have become something more then you could ever possibly imagine, more powerful then you. And more important then anything in this Universe…more then the Star Saber…Requiem Blaster and the Matrix itself…” Hammer said.

“And what will that be?” asked Dark Hammer with a grim on his face.

“Something you could never comprehend…we have become…Family.” Hammer said.

“Fair enough.” Dark Hammer said. “You made your position clear, so what are you going to do to defend it?” asked Dark Hammer preparing himself to strike with his mighty power he has achieved all this time as he feed of Hammer.

“What ever I have to.” Hammer said.

Dark Hammer lunges at Hammer and the others as in real life the black goo was covering Hammer’s own body in a faster rate.

As Dark Hammer lunged to attack there was a shield of righteousness and light which blocked his attacks his arm was being burned as a great explosion happened sending Dark Hammer with great speed to the ground as he screamed in pain and agony.

Dark Hammer stutters. “…wha…what are you!” he said with a demonic voice this time showing his true colors once and for all.

Hammer smiles and says.“Its simple…I am the cure and you are the disease. And now your end has come.” Hammer said as a bright light appeared, the light was so bright that Hammer and the others couldn’t be seen anymore.

The Light shined Dark Hammer’s dark and corrupted body it was a pure black darkness as he screamed as he was being destroyed from the existence itself.

NOOOOOOOOO! I CANNOT LOSE! II…” said Dark Hammer as the light was protruding and impaling Dark Hammer his body then exploded with light as everything then turned to white.

In real life the black goo was burning leaving Hammer’s body. He felt the dark essence leaving him for good this time but that was not without pain as he screamed his optics and mouth were glowing with a bright light.

Hammer’s screams were changing into Dark Hammer’s demonic scream as in a moment the light finally freed Hammer’s body of the darkness he once had inside in doing so his body emitted the light within him, destroying the goo covering him.

Hammer gained conciseness for a second as he opened his optics and he was relieved form the darkness, he fell to the floor unconscious.

Hammer would find himself in his mind again, he could see a beautiful forest surrounding him.

Behind him came Tron and places his hand on Hammer’s shoulder. “I know you could do it.” said Tron.

Hammer was speechless but he found the words to say.“…thank you…for everything.” Hammer said hugging Tron, Tron accepted the huge and hugged him back.

Hammer and Tron then sat on the ground. “Now you are free.” Tron said.

“I am?” asked Hammer.

“Indeed you are. I never had doubts in you the moment I saw you I knew you were destined for more and now look at you.” Tron said smiling.

“I cannot thank you enough…if there is anything I could-” Hammer said as Tron interrupted him but in a friendly manner.

“If there is something you could ever do to repay me is…to promise me that now you will use your new power wisely and for the greater good, promise me you will not let yourself be corrupted by anything, promise me you will walk a good and righteous path, promise me you will be there for your Family when they are in need as they were with you today, perhaps not in body but in spirit. Promise me that you will be the bot you were destined to be from the very beginning…” Tron said.

I promise…” Hammer said with tears in his optics.

Tron nods. “I always knew you were a good bot in mind, body and spark, and such characteristics are indeed very rare to find…I am very proud of you.” said Tron as he stood up. “Now I have to leave, but do not forget that I will always be there for you like your Family and I will never let you down.”

Tron made his way deep into the Forrest.

“Wait a minute.” said Hammer as he ran towards him. “You said new power, how would I know of if?” he asked.

Tron smiles and places his hand on Hammer’s shoulder. “You will know.” Tron said smiling as he then left Hammer, his body then disappeared into the Forrest.

Hammer would then wake up in real life, he found himself in his room. He noticed something changed in his body.

The changes were that now Hammer’s darkness has left him together with his rage, thus making his spark pure as a new born once again, the past did not matter anymore what now mattered was what he will do with it in the future.

Hammer now is a good, loyal, righteous, friendly, kind bot in his spark, mind and body.

“What is this?” Hammer asked, seeing his eyes and energon lines were glowing in a crimsoned color, the red was no longer anymore a evil red it was a righteous red, showing that he is pure of spark now.

Hydro Rex opened the door quickly once again worried for his friend. “HAMMER!” he said. “What happened?” he asked very concerned.

Hammer lies on the ground and smiles.

“Hammer?” asked Hydro Rex again. “Is everything alright?” he asked as he kneeled.

“Everything is perfect.” Hammer said finally at peace as he finally found his inner peace for so many years it truly did feel like an accomplishment. “Hope you have time because there is a story I want to tell you.”

Hammer then began explaining everything to Hydro Rex.

This would be a new beginning for Hammer as he was finally cured from the darkness and he has finally found his inner peace he so long fought for.

Thus bringing to an end Hammer’s Character Arc.

@BlackBeltGamer98, @Chromeharpoon.

2 Likes

Liege Maximo listens on.

“So… what’s the verdict?”

The five didn’t realise that Liege and Seraphicon were there.
“Who are you?” asked Sparkplug, taking the lead of the group.

Liege Maximo is surprised.

“You… haven’t heard of me?”

“Should we?” asked Giffin as he took over the body.

“Sparkplug, Ghympsy, Mayor, Soundbraker, Furiaan, meet Liege Maximo.” Seraphicon said, “He has been helping us throughout this journey and I asked he come down in case you guys started bickering again and the need for a diplomat arose.”

Firestorm carefully removed the Forge of Solus Prime and Apex Armor and opened the designs. He brings the hammer down on the armor, trying to make the modifications in the designs be added to the Apex Armor.

M: “Hi.”
Sp: “Hello.”
Sb: “Good evening.”
G: “Sup.”
F: “Hello.”
Each said.

Liege Maximo shrugs.

“I suppose one could say I’m the reason you exist, so… yes.”

In a flash of light, the Apex Armor’s storage mode takes on a more sleek appearance, with a black and gold color scheme.

1 Like

“Good job,” Dark said, “You didn’t go overboard this time and cause the ship to turn into a Titan.” The sarcasm was very obvious; he was giving Firestorm a hard time about the last time he used The Forge.

Firestorm picks up the Apex Armor and examines it, comparing it to the designs to see if any tweaking needed to be made to it for the sake of accuracy to the design and efficiency of the device overall.

Seraphicon did, for the briefest of moments look worried. I hope this doesn’t end in another round of bickering. he thought.

The Forge seems to have done a bang-up job replicating the modifications described in the device.

Fierce tremors rock the Excalibur as the ship nears its’ destination.

1 Like

He gives an approving nod at the relic before putting it and the Forge back in their places.

“That tremor was a big one.” He observed.

“Think that means we’re getting close?” Dark asked.

“Probably but something doesn’t feel right.” Firestorm said.

“Dude, this place is in near-chaos in terms of space-time activity, of course it’s gonna feel off.” Dark told his counterpart.

“Fair point, but something still isn’t quite right.” Firestorm replied as he walked out of the armory to see if he could find anything out of the ordinary relating to Onyx Prime.

After awhile Hammer finished explaining Hydro Rex everything.

Hydro Rex couldn’t comprehend. “So wait I was there even tho I wasn’t?” asked Hydro confused.

“Well yes and no.” Hammer replied.

“What do you mean yes and no.” said Hydro.

“Tho yourself wasn’t there your spirit was to say the least, along side the others.” Hammer said as he stood up and took his weapons and stored them on him.

Hydro Rex stood up as well. “But you didn’t mentioned Tron before, why?” Hydro asked following Hammer out of his room.

Hammer shrugs. “That is because well I was so attached to him that when he died, it felt like the end of the world if I mentioned him again.”

“Right and now your pretty much happy to see him somewhat back?” asked Hydro again.

“Definitely, yes.” Hammer agrees.

“Alright wait a sec, I’m getting my stuff.” Hydro said as he entered his room, he took his gear and stored it on him. He exist the room and closes the door.

“What now?” Hydro asked.

“Well I got to find Seraphicon and Firestorm, they need to know.” Hammer said as he and Hydro Rex began walking, thinking where the two could be.

1 Like

They might pass Beta Maxx as they walked.

“Congratulations, Hammer,” he says quickly as he runs for the bridge. “And rather convenient timing, too, I might add; we’ll be coming up on Aevum shortly.”

The turbulence continues, and many of the NPCs grab hold of something to keep from getting tossed about.

2 Likes

Whetstone walks to the bridge, grabbing into a handhold. “Almost there!”
Piston stands up in the hangar. “It begins.”
Myriad and Emerald run up to the bridge to see what is happening.

1 Like