Transformers: Universal Devistation

OOC: Fair enough.
IC: “Actually, take it. I’m sure I can find something.”

“Thanks,” he, replied with a hint of disdain.

1 Like

“So did you see anything interesting on your trip west?”

“Lemmie see, there was some Water, and oh, there was some more water, and of course there was water under me, and if I had to guess, there was some water above me.”

1 Like

“Right. Anyway, I was planning on looking for what’s left of my ship, and then have Bombor meet us there, and on the way there we could chat, and get to know each other better, as teammates.”

“Uh, right.”

“Listen, I know you don’t like me-”
Maximus puts his hand on Dire’s shoulder.
“But I intend on fixing that, in whatever way I can, and I hope that you’ll eventually be able to forgive me for the things I’ve done.”

“Alright, then. I guess.”

1 Like

“From now on, it’s nothing but complete trust and respect. No more violently demanding your sword, and no more expecting you to blindly fallow orders. From now on, you will be treated as my equal, and nothing less.”

“Sweet.”

2 Likes

“Alright. Axis, can you get a fix on the Axalon’s location?”
“It’s due north, pretty far.”
“Alright then. Let’s begin.”

OOC: Listen, the thing wasn’t ever going to fly again as it is. I just wanted to look at the wreckage.

OOC: LEAVE NO WITNESSES!

OOC: There wasn’t even anyone in the ship! There are no witnesses left to leave.

OOC: ^^^^

OOC: She’s with me. She’s in that little chip I keep getting out.

OOC: oh… well then…

OOC: Let it be known for anyone reading this RP in the future, post number 912 has been retconned.

OOC: @Ace

I understand that you are the villian, but you have to give us a break every now and then. Ramjet is just smothering everything, and it’s really anoying. Our characters can’t walk a yard without him somehow making it turn for the worst. Ease up a bit.

4 Likes

OOC: to be fair he hasn’t done anything since he left, but i’ll lay off

1 Like