Said Thunderblast.

“You also left out that she’s a no good piece of slag.”
Axis said, pointing to Wildsong.

“Um… okay. So then where are we?”
The maximal asked.

“This world is called Cybertron. It is your home.”
Said Axis.

1 Like

OOC: Can you stop saying soooooooooo many bad words about my characters, please? I start to be tired of it. Edit the last post.

OOC: I don’t see why I should. Right now, axis is really angry at Wildsong, so she would say bad things. And Thunderblast is just rude to everyone.

OOC: I start to take this personally. If you think a little, most of the conflict my characters caused is because your characters are TOO RUDE.

OOC: You have to learn not to take it personally. People are rude when they’re angry. I’m not going to act out of character for a reason like that.

OOC: @traykar where are you???
IC: “So what else do you want to know?”

“Well you were talking about a lot of different things. Like Unicron, and Primus, and Vector Prime.”
Said the Autobot.

“Well, Primus is the creator. The life giver. He is the one which all cybertronians come from, and eventually return.”
Said Axis.

“But I thought you said that our creater was called Maximus?”
The maximal.

“Oh, well. I guess it’s a little complicated…”
-Axis

“She is right.”

“So Primus is your creater, and Maximus is ours. But what about this Unicron?”
The Maximal

“Unicron is the opposite of Primus. The embodiment of chaos and destruction. Thankfully however, he is dead.”
-Axis

“He just died like ten minutes ago.”

“And you killed him?”
Asked the Autobot. The maximal looked at them with awe.

“No. We helped to kill him. Maximus killed him.”

“It was a team effort.”
-Axis

“Most of it.”

OOC: y’all can’t get along even in this?

1 Like

OOC: What do you mean?

1 Like

OOC: nevermind

1 Like

OOC: Come on. Let’s finish the rp. Can’t you do a plot twist or something so we will be teleported back?

OOC: No. I’m not doing another deus ex machina. We’ll wait for @Traykar to finish this properly.

OOC: @Traykar!!! How much time will pass in-universe between the two rps? I would say 2 years.