Weapon of Choice

Here are my weapons of choice:

Scottish Resistance(TF2). Good for creating minefields.

As for melee.

Eyelander (TF2).

6 Likes

A sniper rifle.

Or, if I’m not allowed to hang back from battle, an auto-shotgun.

If I’m limited to melee, I’d use a staff of some sort since I’m okay with a Bo staff.

I never even referred to them as glaives in the first place, in fact I didn’t name them at all.
I know what an actual glaive is, I never said glaives weren’t polearms, I was just stating that the glaive that I was referring to (the three-bladed, foldable, chakram named the glaive from the games Warframe and Dark sector) is different than a normal throwing star.

And what do you mean “Don’t insult him”? The first thing he said in his post was “You fool”.

1 Like

and now that you specified that, there should be nothing further about it,

you kind of went a bit overboard for what was obviously a joking remark, I was semi-joking myself, all I meant was there was no need for a tirade over him trying to correct you.

1 Like

Nerf guns. I am fear.

14 Likes

plz lady plz

Giant Lawn Darts(Even though they’re illegal)

9 Likes

I now relieze I would embrace the warm embrace of death, if it meant the last words I heard were “it’s nerf, or nothin”

8 Likes

gg, Indi. gg.

5 Likes

it’s the little things, isn’t it?

2 Likes

I would have to go with…

The Scythe of Canon! It can re-write plot elements, and cut through Paramonsters… AT THE SAME TIME!

3 Likes

I… Hmmmmm. There’s a lot of good stuff out there. I have a wild fascination with wrist/arm blades (on top of the arm). And yet, I also really like swords…
Or better yet, one of these:

7 Likes

Mr. Here to steal yo girl.

2 Likes

And now, the manliest weapon you’ve ever seen:

The Heavenly Spear of Meownir.

Git gud, m9.

1 Like

Changed my weapon again

I know, its quite inefficient
but its pretty deadly

6 Likes

My nose vouches for the effectiveness of this weapon.

I hope it hurts

I HOPE IT BURNS

When I was a kid my dad bought me and my brother these cheap little spud guns where you would stick the nose of the gun into a potato then take it out and you could fire potato pellets.

4 Likes

I want one

1 Like

Upon further investigation via Google images I found the model I had but I also saw all these insane homemade potato bazookas.

Mine:

Theirs:

A war is coming, a potato war…

8 Likes

#I need it

11 Likes