What disturbs you?

i do and i’m tired of pretending they’re not

3 Likes

Dreams. My dreams. They have moved on from trying to traumatize me, now trying to make me question my mental state

5 Likes

i’ve always been terrified of being forgotten,
also the existence of british school lunches

4 Likes

I’ve been terrified of waking up and realizing I don’t exist in that particular world.
Also those nightmares where you do something absolutely horrible and feel nothing until you wake up.

4 Likes

ahaha like that time i said ‘ice to meet you’ to the mcdonalds drive thru employee before sticking him in the ice cream machine to hide the evidence

dont worry ill wake up soon

9 Likes

Ok… new things to add to the things that disturb me. People who blame you for an argument when they start it and you finish it, people who refuse to admit they were wrong, and people who think you need a lengthy explanation of something you already know. As someone who thinks logic is the best subject in school, number 1 and 2 are exceptionally painful for me.

5 Likes

this is more of a pet peeve, but i hate it when someone is like trying to get people to be quiet, so they make like a shushing noise, but then their being louder and they just repeat it
idk its just kinda condesending, i just really hate it

4 Likes

I must say that I agree. It really hurts to be blamed for something you aren’t responsible for. And it’s worse when the lengthy explanation is by someone who doesn’t know what they’re talking about, so they stammer and add filler.

Feel free to call me out if I’m doing this.

Also I really am disturbed by the number of people who make utterly illogical scientific theories. The kinds that are unprovable, so much so that they can’t be disproved. Those aren’t theories, even if the scientific community largely agrees with them. Those are basically fairy tales, because it fits the data, but can’t be tested.

4 Likes

yeah like those people who say Ghid is real

ahaha those silly goofs, there’s no way Ghid is real

:eye: :eye: right?

8 Likes

Well, we have evidence here. The fact that he responded to my query proves that someone says he is @Ghid. Whether he’s telling the truth is another matter.

3 Likes

Ghid is in fact a mass hallucination

His non-existance is what disturbs me :confounded:

11 Likes

Ghid is a result of the mandela effect

6 Likes

But could you imagine?

4 Likes

This gumball scene gives me ptsd for some reason🤔

1 Like

myself

4 Likes

Turning the shower on too hot and self-rotisserie chickening by accident.

2 Likes