3 Likes

did someone call me?

2 Likes

uhhhhhhhh

no of course not.

No I was expressing self-hate.

3 Likes

Well, it seems that I have to add something to the list:

When you tell the frickin’ hairdresser to not cut too much off but he still cuts 7 cm of hair. Like dude, I told you to not cut too much because I like my hair a little longer and what do you do? You cut 7 centimeters of hair. Come on.

2 Likes

You don’t even want to know my story from the summer.

1 Like

When people do nothing but slander my MOCs and call them ugly abominations, and fail to notice the positive qualities about them

When people allege they can do better than me and make vastly superior MOCs, but use the excuse “You took all the pieces”

AKA my brother.

1 Like

So that’s where all my parts went.

3 Likes

Or cut too little, I TOLD YOU I WANTED THE HAIR OFF MY NECK NOT SLIGHTLY BELOW IT! And even get me Started on the glorified Sideburns they gave me, I know I like my hair I bit longer than most but really I asked you to Tim my hair not completely skip my ears!

This ideas vote thing, it like picking the lesser of the 4 evils, 3 have got a constant turn over of sets and attention and Bionicle is the left out one but it doesn’t seem fair giving it the spot to celebrate legos 90th…so uh it is grinding my gears…

2 Likes

adding to the list of things I hate:

• teachers that start the lesson late, finish late (or even worse when they start in time and then continue for 15 minutes after the bell rings) and then the tell US, the student to be on time. I have always been on time, every single lessons I arrived, even before the lesson starting and then they get to come in late without consequences. boi, I tired of it.

• youtube, because it continues making changes noone asks for and that make the platform worse. Who asked to change how you select the video quality? who asked to remove dislikes on comments? now they are planning to remove the dislike counter from videos too. they are being idiots

apparently I’m tired of grammar too since It seems like I can’t english

3 Likes

it’s people these days. they can’t take any form of criticism. yeah, give him a participation prize even though he did nothing. that’ll sure instill good work ethic into him.
that’s what grinds my gears.

1 Like

ther reason they give for removing the dislike counter on videos is because “it impacts the mental health of creators and it protects them from mass dislike campaigns” and all the actual creators are commenting on the tweet saying that this is a horrible idea, which I agree. It’s almost like youtube want’s to remove all form of criticism on their platform because “It upsets their partners that pay a lot of money”

if your mental health can’t handle the a little thumb pointing down than you should check into an asylum
but, i suppose should get used to this
this is where the world is going

edit:

also i am the most experienced in rice despite what winger wants you to think

1 Like

The people at my college. They are some of the whiniest, hypocritical, opinionated people I have ever encountered. All they talk about is how they are better than everyone else with their politics and constantly complain about how marvel and star wars has been ruined by “agendas”.

2 Likes

oh boi, do they really do that? star wars was ruined by disney and marvel… marvel is about the same as it’s always been

1 Like

uh… play them the rolling stones.
(i mean, they’re kinda right, but only to a very small degree)

1 Like