Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Yin and Yang

“Time to make some people crap their pants” Nick says playing the field spell The Seal Of Orichalcos. " I end my turn by summoning Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus" Nick says laughing.

The ring of glowing pale green symbols slowly descends from the sky to encircle the field the two duelists are playing in, evicting all non-participating people from its sacred grounds. The circle lands and the hexagram draws itself on the ground. The symbol begins to appear on Nick’s forehead. Blaze feels the burning sensation in his left hand but much stronger now. He grimaces at the pain.

OOC: Can your character’s will beat that of The Seal?

1 Like

OOC yes he’s used it before and beaten it.

OOC: TCG effect and we’ll see about the Anime consequence of losing.

IC: The symbol on his forehead fades to a fainter version but remains, Nick is the one in control, not The Orichalcos.

1 Like

“I summon a monster in face down defense position then end my turn” Nick says.

OOC I believe so

Blaze places his right hand on his Duel Disk and surrenders the Duel to Jeff. (@Runa) he knows he has lost and he runs towards the duel the Seal was played in and runs into its boundaries, getting flung back. “That’s The Seal of Orichalcos alright.” He groans. He puts his duel disk away and winds up his left hand to punch the barrier. The Seal gives him a nasty shock and he gives up. He clutches his left hand in pain, he is still grimacing at it but now is helplessly watching, this was a Shadow Game, the damage and monsters were going to be real. The sky darkens with storm clouds and the sea seems to be agitating around the ship.

1 Like

OOC could I summon slifer on the same turn I summon another normal monster?

“You sent Crystal beast emerald tortoise to the spell and trap card zone.” Nick says.

OOC: unless you legally special summon the needed cards for Slifer’s summoning you can but otherwise, no because that would be cheating. Even if I want to see a reference to the first Orichalcos duel in the anime, I am bound by the rules of the game and you guys are on the trust system and that is a very fine line for my GM powers between reasonable use and abuse of said powers.

IC: The crowd was panicking and security was trying to calm the screaming students, one wasn’t really seeming to react at all, he was just watching with a look of both loss and horror on his face. Blaze watched, he just met Nick and now he or this Hornet could lose their soul in this Shadow Game. He stomps on the ground, even if he used Number 86 and Number 39 at their full power, the seal wouldn’t even let anything happen until it is destroyed or someone loses.

1 Like

Nick says “don’t worry the duel will be over soon!” Nick starts laughing " I got this card from my father and I know how it’s used but don’t worry I won’t send your soul to the shadow realm."

Blaze couldn’t hold it back and two Number Card symbols appeared on him: the 86 was on his right hand and his left hand had a smaller version of the 39 on it. Both were glowing Crimson and he was now clutching his head in pain, “The Seal of Orichalcos, Number 17: Leviathan Dragon, what’s next? Obelisk the Tormentor?!” He yells in pain as he hears the 3 Numbers and the presence of the Orichalcos in his mind. He stays on his feet but is shaking at the effort.

1 Like

“No , slifer is next” Nick stops laughing and just watches to see what the hornet will do.

Blaze was fighting the powers of four cards in his mind. “Slifer’s gonna be in so much pain and filled with such rage if you summon him with the Seal active.” He says, his words barely audible. To those that could see Duel Monster Spirits, above Blaze, standing on either side like bodyguards, were Rhongomyniad and Utopia. Both were surrounded in a crimson glow but to those who couldn’t see Duel Monster Spirits, Blaze seemed as if he was trying not to lose his marbles.

(@anon68675807). Hornet felt an inkling of influence coming from the Leviathan Dragon.

OOC: his location is on the Seal’s right near the middle, he is in the field of view for both Nick and Hornet. On the card image, he is on the right side of the circle to the viewer looking at the card in their hand.

1 Like

Blaze was now on his knees, now a fourth Number Card was active. Hornet heard these words, spoken by an ominous voice, in his mind: “Let the Numbers take hold, Hornet.” These words repeated in the back of his mind, tempting him into doing what it said, the sensation of a promise of great power was felt in these words.

OOC : sounds about right, also could you end your turn soon plz
IC : “i’m just showing you a little of my power and funny thing about the seal I could make it end if I wanted to also this isn’t a game. you think I don’t realize that? My father is dead thanks to the orichalchos! You just seemed like someone who would be part of them, sneaking in the shadows and such.”

Blaze’s mind was near its breaking point and to make matters worse, he felt the slumbering presence of other Number Cards and Slifer as well, if something as powerful as Slifer was summoned, his mind would break and he would pass out. “Then cancel this Shadow Game! It will do more harm than good!” He yells, holding his head like he has a migraine.

(@anon68675807). The voice began to slowly multiply and continued repeating its words.

1 Like

“I conclude this shadow game but this was just to show I’m not one to mess with!” Nick yells as the field disappears.

Blaze felt the Seal weaken in its Shadow Game creating powers and raised his left hand for another punch, Rhongominyad and Utopia added to its power.

(@Firestorm). Nick felt the tempting words and promises of power from the Orichalcos, trying to gain some control through his desire for revenge.

(@anon68675807). The Number Cards persisted in their attempts to control Hornet.

Blaze’s punch promptly misses and he falls over. The Shadow Game aspect was cancelled but was the Duel still on? Nobody quite knew how to know.

Nick yells in his head to the orichalchos Back Off Unless You Like the Ocean!

OOC duel is still on although could it be my turn?