Greatest Bionicle Regret

Well, I actually just bought Ehlek… who I love… So, regret solved?

3 Likes

Ehlek is indeed awesome <3

Just be moderately careful when putting him together, and don’t take him apart, and you’ll be fine. The joints don’t crack on their own, they’re simply more susceptible to stress.

2 Likes

Being born in 2002.

Poor guy, never got to experience the galidor craze.

8 Likes

Fear not, he is already built.

1 Like

Its like a slaughter house…

5 Likes

I see piles of a Knights Kingdom guy, Gali Mistika, Metus, Solek, Nuju Metru, Tanma, The blue Visorak, The green Visorak, Vakama Hordika, Hakann, Kalmah, Gresh, and that midget Zesk.
(EDIT: I forgot to mention the Voyatoran Balta)

2 Likes

Solek is actually Takanuva Stars. The blue Visorak is actually Kiina. The green Visorak is Tarduk, Vakama Hordika is Radiak. There’s also a small pile of red pieces in the middle that I can’t identify.

Edit: Oh, wait, that pile actually is Vakama Hordika. You just forgot to mention Radiak.

2 Likes

Maxilos, maybe?

If you mean those above Radiak - it’s Vakama Hordika (or rather both upper legs minus the armor, one hand, the torso, one lower leg, his left arm, and the lower part of the spinner function)

1 Like

Yeah, I just edited my post before you said that.

Oh yeah, I did forget Raidak. And the thing that made me think Kiina and Tarduk were Visorak were those bigger pieces. I originally thought it was Kiina and Tarduk actually, but those bigger pieces sort of looked like the main head/body part of the Visorak.

1 Like

I regret not buying the Vorox nor Zesk

4 Likes

Not getting any '06 titans and not getting more bohrok haha

1 Like

Me too; it was the grand re-introduction of tan! Instead I ended up getting Malum instead 'cause…buff fiery claw brawler won over scrawny alien with a stinger tail that day :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I want Mahritorans so baaaad :persevere:

3 Likes

You can buy Defilak https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-673419090629-BIONICLE-Defilak/dp/B000GDI5F8

1 Like

The Mahritoran are arguably the most well-constructed Matoran sets in G1. Which makes sense, considering that they were the most recent Matoran released prior to the birth of the Avtoran “build”. It’s a shame that we only got 2 Mahritoran, plus 2 more packaged with a much larger and more expensive set.

5 Likes

I can’t because shipping would cost my probably fortune, because i’m from Poland :frowning: But thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aaah! My eyes! My eyes!

My deepest regret was young me’s first pick for a Bionicle set. My parents said that I could buy any one of the fine 07-08 selection at Walmart. I picked up Chirox, started to walk away… And then raced back to the shelves, where I quickly claimed (shudders), Gali Mistika.

I feel so ashamed…

7 Likes

When I was about 5, I accidently left almost all of the Bionicles I had collected up til that point on a train…

I regret not keeping my eyes and hands stuck firmly on that case.

5 Likes