Rate the Song Above You

8.5/10. There wasn’t much bad about it. It was very well composed music. There just wasn’t much that stood out to me. You could have stuck this in LotR or Skyrim and I wouldn’t have known the difference.

1 Like

I like the energy, though it feels like it lies too much in the background and isn’t all that noteworthy on its own. 7/10

3/10
I’m not gunna lie, I kinda hate this; sorry. If you can get into this then full speed ahead but I feel like I’ve heard every single thing they do in this song before in something else. Just generally pretty cliche and uncreative imo.
The title of said song contains a word blocked by our filter, you’ll need to choose another. Thank you. -Eljay
Well I’m an idiot.

4/10 dont really like that kinda a music, Im more of a classic guy, talking about classic

3 Likes

8.5/10. Probably my favorite song off Rumours. The bass line at the end is pretty cool.

2 Likes

5/10 It’s not a bad song, it’s just that it’s one of like 8 songs they play at my work, sooo

5/10 I enjoy Green Day a tad bit, but this is one of the songs I am not the biggest fan of
and it sounds pretty repetitive

7/10
I think it’s decent but not really my thing.

3 Likes

6/10 Interesting concept? But to weird for me

7/10, Enjoyable, sounds like it’d be decent in a video but not one to listen to regularly. : P Perhaps I don’t like the dubstep aspect to it as much (the drop parts if I have to clarify)

Death Cab for Cutie

1 Like

6/10
I some what like the vocals and the instrumental

What’d think?

1 Like

9/10 this is my second favourite Journey song (my first being Separate Ways)

2 Likes

8/10. Great example of an 80s pop song where the 80s production actually improves it, rather than hurting it.

1 Like

9/10 I believe I’ve heard this song in the past, and I quite like this style.

1 Like

8/10 sucker for this kind of stuff.

WARNING: SELF PROMOTION!

7/10 I would give it full credit but it’s really annoying each time it stops, and it also gets a little boring after a while.

2 Likes

9/10

my theme song.

(Japanese)

(English)

1 Like

Japanese version 7/10 (too many weird japanese Ura Ura), English version (8.5/10)

1 Like

9/10, my running music

8/10, pretty classic anime music

Everyone goes through this phase at one point…

1 Like